Even in times of the Corona pandemic, we are still looking for new employees. Your health is close to our hearts. That's why we take all the necessary security measures during the application process and adhere to the current official regulations in order to cope with this extraordinary situation.
Here's how the typical application process at VietinBank looks like:
- Feel free to send us your application for your preferred position or your unsolicited application. You will receive a confirmation of receipt for your application. You can find helpful tips on your application documents in our checklist.
- Human Resources and the relevant specialist department will check all applications received in detail and get back to you as soon as possible.
- If there is no suitable position currently available at our bank, we may contact you and offer to include you in our pool of applicants to be considered for future job offers.
- Should you be shortlisted for an advertised position, we will arrange an initial interview with you to get to know you better. The interview may take place virtually or in person, depending on the situation. In an open exchange with Human Resources and the relevant specialist department, you will have the opportunity to learn more about the advertised position and about working at VietinBank.
- After a successful first interview, we will invite you to a second interview in which the focus will be on a detailed assessment of your qualifications and clarification of the potential tasks. If necessary, our two managing directors will also take part in this interview.
- If the interview went well and you have prevailed over your competitors, we will make you a contract offer. At this stage, you will also have the opportunity to meet your future colleagues if you wish to do so.
- Welcome to VietinBank – German Branch. Our team is already looking forward to meeting you!